Monday 18 July 2011

It's festival time! :)

So sorry for the lack of posts lately, i've been sick and also trying to study for my final exams in 2 weeks time. But on a more exciting note, I was at Irelands and one of Europe's best festivals last weekend and I got to see some truley great acts. I didn't stay for the whole weekend but I went down on the friday evening with my sister & brother in law, and then again for the sunday. The linup this year really was so great! On the friday night I wore a vintage poka dot playsuit, a Topshop black fringe jacket which is hidden under my silver vintage jacket, vintage wayfayer sunglasses, a gold cross, knee high socks, croc hunters & a vintage pouch woven bag & a trilby.

Tinie Tempah!


My sister & me at the script!



I finally got to wear my hunters! :)

My festival essentials, my silver jacket, fringe scarf, vintage trilby and pouch bag to carry my belongings!!!

The script!





The black eyed peas!


No comments:

Post a Comment