Yikes thats another bill on the credit card now! Lol. I just ended up purchasing this leopard maxi skirt but I have to say it's definately money well spent, and it was even reduced. I just adore the split at the front which adds an element of sexiness, to an otherwise grunge look. I have to admit I have a little addiction to leopard print, but only the most beautiful items. I have been admiring this skirt for months so It will be an ample addition to my closet. Now all I have to do is find the perfect sleeveless denim shirt to pair it with. Any suggestions on where to find one would be great! :) Follow in my leopard heaven, and have a look at these leopard lovely's below. Im especially lusting after those Joe's Jeans wedges, now all I have to do is keep saving!!!!!!!! Xoxo
- Leopard maxi skirt, http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/, reduced to £12.
- Leopard cross tee, http://www.romwe.com/, $20.99.
- Creepers, http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/, £119.
- Maxi dress, http://www.nastygal.com/, $58.
- Joe's Jeans Wedge Sandles, http://www.endless.com/, $176.