Tuesday 26 July 2011

Sunglasses Adiction! eek!!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed a very compulsive streek in myself this summer, but no it's not the worrying type it's more of an obsession with buying sunglasses. Perhaps im hoping and longing in anticipation that eventually the sun will come out to play. But in the meantime I have raked up quite a collection of sunnies this year. Just to be prepared! :) lol. My latest purchase that arrived yesterday, which I call my John Lennon glasses, I just adore. The brown/orange glass is so old school, and the round frame gives off such a retro feel that I feel like im back in the 60's. I can't wait to wear them at the next festival I go to, but in the meantime here's a sneaky peak at some of my sunglasses collection to date!


My Lennon glasses! Love them! :)



Some of my summer purchases!


These little beauties!

Retro aviators!














John Lennon, a musical genious, and who knew, a fashion inspiration too!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment